The Township is reviewing its Official Plan; a document used to manage growth and determine how land in the community should be used. An official plan deals mainly with issues such as:
- where new housing, industry, offices and shops will be located;
- what services like roads, watermains, sewer or parks will be needed;
- when, and in what order, parts of your community will grow;
- how to preserve and enhance cultural, historical and recreational services and amenities; and
- outline community improvement initiatives.
The current Official Plan can be found here:
Current Official Plan (text only)
We would like to thank our residents and public agencies for providing feedback on our official plan. We received feedback by mail, email and in person throughout the year, and we were pleased to meet with some of you during our Public Meetings and Open Houses. All comments were carefully considered during the review process.
A copy of the latest draft for review can be found here:
Proposed Official Plan – November,2019 (text only)
For more information on the Official Plan Review, contact:
Wendy Van Keulen
Community Development Coordinator
613-658-3055 x 101