*Our Pools are Now Closed for the Season*
24 Sutton Drive
4011 Dishaw Street
Kids! Swimming Lessons
Swimming lessons are offered through the National Lifesaving Society at both the Cardinal and Johnstown pools.
- All swimmers must sign-in before using the pool.
- Children under 10 who are swimmers – must pass swim test – may be admitted to the pool unaccompanied
- Children under 10 who are non-swimmers must be accompanied by a parent or guardian responsible for their direct supervision
- Maximum of 4 children per adult supervisor (1:4)
- If all children wear lifejackets, the ratio increases (1:8)
- Children under the age of 6 will not be admitted to the pool unless they are accompanied by a parent or guardian responsible for their direct supervision. Parents are required to be within arm’s reach of their child.
- Maximum two children for each parent/guardian (1:2)
- Guardians or group leaders are responsible for the children in their care while at the facility and must directly supervise the children at all times
For more information on Public Swimming, contact our Manager of Facilities at email@example.com or by phone at 613-349-9491