Health and fitness are important components to any community, and the Township of Edwardsburgh Cardinal aims to create recreational opportunities for all ages. Visit our community calendar for additional programs and events.
- Free and Public Skating (including Seniors Skate)
- Y on the Fly Seniors Exercise Class (Friday mornings, Johnstown)
- CPHC Seniors Fitness (Thursday mornings, Spencerville)
- YMCA Wednesdays- Free bus from Cardinal to the YMCA for programming
- English Country Dancing (Tuesday evenings, Spencerville)
- Local Legions offer many activities within our communities. Cardinal Legion Spencerville Legion
- The Libraries in Spencerville and Cardinal offer a variety of programming for adults and seniors. Visit their website for more information.
- Johnstown ATV Club- Monthly meetings and club rides and various annual events
- How to volunteer as a senior
Looking to run a program within the Township? Contact our Manager of Parks, Recreation & Facilities to see how we can collaborate! Mike Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-658-3055 x109